This is a real opportunity for you to grow as a developer, with a chance to work with our fun team. .
– PHP development skills with an excellent understanding of object-oriented code
– Experience with MVC frameworks (Symfony, Zend, Laravel, etc)
– Experience of consuming external data services (e.g. RESTful services), including the ability to programmatically interact with data formats including XML and JSON
– Worked with source control systems such as Subversion or Git
– MySQL exposure
– Experience of writing languages other than PHP (Java, C++, Perl, etc)
– Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS & other front-end skills
– Good working knowledge of the Linux CLI
– Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
– Client facing experience.
– Excellent communication skills
You will be a valued member of the team and will get to hone your leadership skills by mentoring other staff. You will have the privilege of working in a relaxed but also serious but fun atmosphere. No one will be barking orders, they want people who will think about solutions, solve problems, and you will be reporting directly to the Head of Technology (He is great in coaching!)
Comments are closed.